Applying false lashes should be your very last step.
You will need:
– Lash Glue
– Liquid Liner
1. Hold the false lashes up to your eye, if they are too wide then trim them lash by lash until perfect.
2. Apply a thin line of glue to the back of your hand.
3. Pick up false lashes with tweezers and run lashes along line of glue.
4. Place the false lashes as close to your natural lash line as possible, once they are sitting on your lash line use the handle end of your tweezers to press the lashes down until the glue has set, concentrate on the inner and outer corners.
5. Apply liquid liner to hide any gap between your natural lash line.
I recommend that you apply mascara to your eyelashes before using falsies, as it makes them clumpy and shortens their lifespan.
MAC sells DUO glue and a wide range of lashes for around $20 each (I ♥ #36)
Have a look at Lash Me Lashes you can buy them here (I ♥ Audrey).
Too expensive? Check out the QVS range in Pharmacies.